Vacancy Reference - 16572
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 2 Clerical Officer to be based in Dundonald. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week and expected to last for 3 months with possible extension. The following duties will be required -
* Reception duties - meeting and greeting patients
* Taking and making calls
* Using hospital admin systems
* Filing in patient charts
* Requesting charts/returning charts to file
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature)
* One year's relevant clerical experience
* Basic computer literacy skills
* Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.