Honeycomb is in partnership with a renowned tech business who provide a market leading SaaS offering. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Sales Support Administrator for their office based in Antrim. This assignment is a full time temporary opportunity, for the duration of a 6 month term.
A Technology company who partner with trusted and well known brands to offer a unique, tailored service to their customers. They are seeking an administrator to come on board to assist their sales team.
The role of Sales Support Administrator will deliver critical administrative support across their sales department. Typical duties will include:
- Follow up with leads to book in appointments for the sales team
- Maintain CRM database with accurate and up to date info on leads
- Monitor Live Chat system to respond to queries and track leads
- Act as a brand ambassador and provide an amazing customer experience
- Excellent communication skills across multiple platforms
- Minimum of 1 years relevant experience in a sales support role
- Minimum of 1 years experience using CRM system
- Proven track record of delivering on KPIs
A salary of between £21,000 to £23,000 will be on offer for the successful candidate, in addition to a number of attractive benefits which can be discussed at registration.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs