Honeycomb is in partnership with a renowned tech business who provide a market leading SaaS offering. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Sales Order Processor for their office based in Antrim. This assignment is a full time temporary opportunity, for the duration of a 9 month term.
A Technology company who partner with trusted and well known brands to offer a unique, tailored service to their customers. They are seeking an administrator to come on board to assist their sales team.
The role of Sales Order Processor will be to deliver critical administrative support across their sales department. Typical duties will include:
- Prepare quotes as directed by sales team
- Process orders and update on inhouse CRM system
- Answering inbound customer queries and direct to relevant internal team
- Update sales statistics and generate reports
- Manage database of existing customers; including data input
- Excellent communication skills across multiple platforms
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a sales administration role
- Minimum of 1 years experience using CRM system
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
A salary of between £20,000 to £22,000 will be on offer for the successful candidate, in addition to a number of attractive benefits which can be discussed at registration.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs