Honeycomb is delighted to assist a highly successful FMCG firm in the uptake of a 'Buying Administrator' for a period of 6 months minimum with potential extension. Competitive hourly rate; free parking.
The Client - A reward winning multi-site & expansive company with a large Business Support' functionality in order to facilitate the day to day runnings of international operations. Multiple benefits for staff which can be discussed further throughout application.
- Stock replenishment and inventory control on an agreed range of company products with specific metric accountability
- Review, analyse and forecast stock requirements
- Control the movement of stock levels to prevent overstocks whilst improving service levels
- Coordinate with company suppliers and internal departments to achieve team and company goals
- Work on inbound order issues, returns, supplier recalls and loads prioritisation with warehouse operations.
- Have a minimum of one years' experience from within a stock replenishment/buying role in either FMCG or multiple food environments.
- Have experience of operating a computerised Inventory Management System.
- Possess strong IT skills including Microsoft office solutions.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be a strong team player
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or email Claire Connolly at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02896 207050. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are! For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs