Honeycomb are delighted to be working with one of our key clients, a reputable brand within the Utilities Sector. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Customer Services Advisor. This assignment is a Full Time Temporary post based in Antrim, with the opportunity to work as part of an organisation with a family feel.
A utilities business with a presence in Northern Ireland. This organisation offers excellent training and development programmes to ensure all employees can excel in their role. With the rise in business over the coming months our client requires Temporary support to fulfil their customer demand.
* Answer all incoming calls, providing advice or redirecting as appropriate
* Handle and resolve customer complaints in line with the company guidelines
* Administration of customer queries via email or online, updating company database with resolution info
* Develop relationships within other departments and work as part of a wider team
* Carry any other adhoc duties as required
* 5 GCSE's (including Maths & English Grade C & above)
* Previous experience in a customer services role
* Excellent IT and communication abilities (written and verbal)
* Demonstrate previous experience in a similar service role
* Minimum of 1 years' experience within a contact centre environment dealing with high volume telephone enquiries
An hourly rate of between £8.20 and £9.42 will be on offer for the successful candidate. The company also offer an attractive package with great benefits that can be discussed during registration process.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs