Honeycomb is assisting our client, a UK based Legal Services Business, with the recruitment of a Call Handler for their office in Mallusk. This is a full time, permanent position.
As an experienced Call Handler you will perform administrative tasks including:
- Providing first class customer service to existing and potential clients.
- Responding to inquiries via email and over the telephone in an effective manor.
- Making comprehensive detailed notes from clients in a chronological manner.
- Liaising with solicitors daily and staff in the office in Mainland UK.
Key skills required for the role:
- GCSE grade C or above' in Mathematics and English.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a call handler in a corporate environment.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Strong organisation skills.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Outlook.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. This is an excellent location close to shops and amenities with parking facilities. This role offers excellent opportunities for progression in an expanding business.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs