Your new company
Based in Ballymena, your new company are recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrator.
Your new role
- Answering the main switchboard and general front of house
- Meeting and greeting customers/clients
- Taking and processing orders and Invoices
- Liaison with Principals to include providing ad hoc reports, processing orders and assisting them in dealing with customer enquiries
- Management of diaries and bookings
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Good communication skills at varied levels.
- High level of diligence and attention to detail to ensure standards are maintained.
- Effective time management, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- A flexible approach to ensure changing priorities are met.
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Ability to set up and use learning tools for continuous improvement.
What you'll get in return
This is a full time and permanent position with a salary that will range between £18000 to £21000 depending on experience. Days of work are Monday to Friday with start times between 07:30 or 09:00 and finish times of 15:30 or 17:00.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs