Your new company
Northern Ireland's largest private sector business and one of Europe's leading poultry producers. With 12 processing and manufacturing units in Northern Ireland, England, France and the Netherlands
Your new role
The Operational Excellence Administrator (OEA) will assist the Operational Excellence Co-Ordinator (OEC) in deploying and embedding the various Operational Excellence tools and techniques to help engage a culture of Operational Excellence (OE) in supporting the change of culture and mindset to improve site performance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good general education (GCSEs or above)
- IT Literate
- Strong data manipulation experience through Microsoft packages
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to engage people within a changing environment
- An excellent communicator; able to liaise with varying stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external
- Self-motivated: willing to challenge and confront issues/people in a constructive manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Accuracy and experience of maintaining records.
- Creative - willing to suggest new systems / improvements to existing processes.
What you'll get in return
This is a Monday to Friday role with great hours of 8am-4.30pm and a salary of £18k-£20k.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs