Your new company
We are currently working on behalf of a Facilities Management Contractor to recruit a Helpdesk Operator to work out of their head office in Newtownabbey on a temporary contract basis.
Your new role
Working on a busy help desk the main duties of the role will include:
- Answering and logging planned and reactive maintenance calls on the Facilities helpdesk system;
- Liaising with subcontractors and engineers to ensure speedy completion of work;
- Closing down jobs on the helpdesk system;
- Creating monthly reports on completed work;
- General administrative duties including raising purchase orders and invoicing as and when required.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you should have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role and have strong organisational and administration skills. The ideal candidate will have a background n Facilities and will have ideally worked on a Facilities or Maintenance helpdesk previously with experience using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one Northern Ireland's leading FM providers where you will be able to demonstrate your ability to work in a busy team environment. The role offers an immediate start on a temporary contract for an initial period of 6-8 weeks with the possibility for further extension. The salary for the position is £17,500 per annum, which will be paid via Hays on a weekly basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs