Your new company
The services of Hays have been retained by our client, a Facilities Management contractor based in Greater Belfast to recruit a Facilities Helpdesk Operator on an ongoing temporary contract basis.
Your new role
Working on a busy help desk the main duties of the role will include:
- Answering and logging planned and reactive maintenance calls on the Facilities helpdesk system;
- Liaising with subcontractors and engineers to ensure speedy completion of work;
- Closing down jobs on the helpdesk system;
- Creating monthly reports on completed work;
- General administrative duties including raising purchase orders and invoicing as and when required;
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you should have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role and have strong organisational and administration skills. The ideal candidate will have a background in Facilities and will have ideally worked on a Facilities or Maintenance helpdesk previously with experience using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing Facilities Management contractor where you will be able to demonstrate your ability to work in a busy team environment. The role offers an immediate start on an ongoing temporary contract with an opportunity to become permanent. The salary banding for the position is between £16,500 - £17,500 per annum, which will be paid via Hays on a weekly basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs