Your new company
A Not for Profit Organisation
Your new role
- Perform varied administrative tasks including photocopying, filing, data input and collation, amending directories, operating manuals, replenishing stationery and operating systems etc.
- Minute local meetings, producing letters, reports and other documents using Information Technology including email and internet.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and provide help and support to other team members.
- Keep up-to-date and accurate records of financial transactions following or as a result of inputting and retrieving data from information systems, including the payment of invoices, purchase orders, holiday records and petty cash.
- Maintain telephone communication (including switchboard- where appropriate) both in and out of the office ensuring messages are processed and other enquiries dealt with in the appropriate manner.
What you'll need to succeed
GCSE English, Maths and IT qualification or relevant experience.
Experience of working in a busy office.
Effective written and communication skills.
Competence in the use of IT packages including MS Windows and Office, especially Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Good organisational skills.
Use of own car for business use.
What you'll get in return
Temporary role initially until 31st March, with possibility of extension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs