Fantastic Permanent Assistant Coordinator role based in Antrim paying between £16,000 - £18,000 DOE
Your new company
Hays are excited to be assisting our client based in Antrim with the recruitment of a permanent Assistant Coordinator.
Your new role
You will be working Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm. You will work with and support the Office Coordinator with you duties being:
- Converting internal sales enquiries into orders
- Handling calls from customers in a timely manner
- Assisting with customer queries and providing solutions
- Liaising with drivers, sales members and service engineers
- Providing quotations, processing orders and coordinate deliveries and collections for customers
- You will be a first point of contact for customers and service engineers and maintain a daily job schedule
- You will maintain and organise documents on the internal system
- Maintaining reception area and reception duties as necessary
- Any other administrative duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
This role will ideally suit an office junior. To be successful in this role you will be:
- Educated to an A Level minimum
- Confident, work well to your own initiative and the ability to ask questions
- Experience in customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be an excellent communicator
- Highly organised
- Be ambitious, willing to learn and reliable
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary, free onsite parking, a pension scheme and a generous annual leave package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs