Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Antrim require a Senior Clerical Officer
Role : Senior Clerical Officer
Location : Antrim
Hours of work : 9am to 5pm - 36 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : £8.93p/hr
MAIN DUTIES :
- Invoice payments, placing requisitions, petty cash receipts & Purchase Orders.
- Organise the collection & input of data, including monthly & annual returns/reports.
- Process staff time-sheets.
- Ensure central filing systems are in place to meet current & future needs the department.
- Maintain supplies of stationery for the services.
- Open/record/distribute mail on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation and design of INSET materials including training booklets re: courses.
- Answer queries as required.
- Support the co-ordination & distribution of correspondence to & from schools, internal departments, external bodies, Department of Education, Government Agencies & parents etc..
- Word processing of agenda & minutes, distributing documents to relevant people, & organising room/catering orders.
- Under the direction of Officers, communicate with professional staff from outside agencies in order to receive/provide information.
- Such other duties as may be assigned within the level of the job.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA :
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent 1 years administrative /clerical experience in an office environment, including practical use of computers.
- A minimum of 3 years administrative/clerical experience in an office environment in the education sector, including practical use of computers.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.
Experience: 0 yrs