Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Personnel Secretary required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 Personal Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.49 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours
- To provide Secretarial and admin support in an efficient, effective and high quality manner to support Co-Directors and Senior Managers
- Diary Management, photocopying, word processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc.
- Record management, including maintenance of filing system
- Effectively deal with telephone calls and enquiries
- Service meetings as required including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and progression of business.
- Liaise with Senior managers and other staff within the Trust on behalf of the Co-Directors, as well as external agencies
- Any other duties as required
- RSA / OCR Stage II (Parts 1 &2) Word Processing/ Typing or equivalent
1 year's word processing / typing
- Four GCSE's Grade C or above including English AND One years secretarial experience
- NVQ Level 2 in Administration and 1 year's secretarial / Administrative experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Previous experience compiling and producing clear and accurate documents, reports and letters
- Ability to work as part of a team and own initiative
- Ability to develop good working relationships with officers of various grade and professions
- Experience in minute taking
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
Experience: 0 yrs