Administrative Assistant required in Ballymena in Co Antrim, Northern Ireland.
As a Administrative Assistant
To apply for the position of Administrative Assistant in Ballymena you will meet the following essential criteria:
- A minimum of 4 GCSE's, including English and Maths (Grade C or above) or equivalent
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous payroll experience
- Experience with purchase ledger
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
Duties will include;
- Assisting with the weekly payroll function
- General administration duties such as the preparation of paperwork
- Filing and archiving
- Faxing, photocopies, answering telephone calls etc.
- Assisting the Accounts team as required.
To apply for the position of Administrative Assistant, please forward your CV to Karyn at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by Sunday 21st August 2016.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Karyn at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 2563 2223. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Administrative Assistant, Administrative Clerk, Administrator
Experience: No Minimum Requirement