Ashton Recruitment urgently require a experienced Customer Service Administrator
Duration: Temp Cover - 1st August 2017 - 31st January 2018 (with a possibility of extension)
Hours: Monday - Friday - 8.45am - 5pm (39 hour week)
Salary: £9.86ph - £10.85ph
Key Responsibilities for a Customer Service Administrator:
- Answering phone calls
- Dealing with queries from customers
- Replying to emails from customers
- Arranging / recording / processing and filing uplift paperwork
- Making stock batch adjustments (if needed)
- Invoicing any outstanding orders
- Processing faxed and emailed orders
- Taking off and checking and adjusting EDI orders
- Processing and filing uplift paperwork
- Updating Wholesale List and liaising with warehouse and transport teams to arrange deliveries
- Inputting/releasing and checking orders
- Inputting and checking orders
- Scheduling home deliveries
Essential Criteria for a Customer Service Administrator:
- Educated to A level standard, GCSE English and Maths grades A-C
- Customer Services experience in a busy office
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Computer literate, with Word, Excel and Outlook, in particular Excel
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as use own initiative
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and make logical decisions.
Desirable Criteria for a Customer Service Administrator:
- Previous experience working within a pharmaceutical or 3rd party FMCG environment
Must be available to start work at the beginning of August.
Approx Interview Dates: 21st July & 24th July
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV via the link below, or if you feel like this would be a position of interest to people in your network please share.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment business.
Experience: 0 yrs