The Abacus Group is currently assisting our client in Antrim with the recruitment of a Sales Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global leader in providing and developing software solutions. As part of an award-winning team, you will work within a flexible, challenging and rewarding environment. The Sales Administrator will be assisting with the day to day administration in a busy and fast paced sales environment and will be required to show strong organisation and communication skills to ensure the success of the team.
- Processing customer orders effectively and resolve any queries
- Preparation and provision of sales quotes from the sales team
- Producing comprehensive training and event packs as required
- Accurate data input
- Handling inbound calls and ensuring delivery of excellent customer service
- Educated to A Level standard and possess GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
- 2-3 years' experience in a sales administration role
- Experience of working within a customer facing environment
- Experience of using CRM systems such as Salesforce, Sugar etc
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A high level of computer literacy
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs