Field Sales Executive
Contract: Full Time, 1 Year Fixed Reporting to:
Location: Based in Antrim with travel required 6 days per week
DO YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR CAREER IN NORTHERN IRELANDS LEADING ELECTRICITY COMPANY?
Power NI is Northern Ireland’s leading electricity company. While it’s nice to be the biggest, it’s the fact we have been voted the best electricity provider that makes it really special.
Join us and find out why we’re one of Ireland’s top 50 businesses and take advantage of our exclusive employee perks!
- Are you a ‘people person’?
- Don’t fancy being stuck behind a desk all day?
- Want to get out and about and talk to customers?
Then the ‘Power’ is in your hands at Power NI!
Think you could be a successful Field Sales Executive for Northern Ireland’s leading electricity company?
Right now, we’re looking for a confident communicator, a self-motivator and a proven sales generator for the acquisition of commercial and domestic customers.
You will be the face of Power NI, our ambassador, our person on the ground getting to know new and existing customers, what they need, what they want and ensuring they’re getting the best possible deal from us.
Whats' involved in the role?
You’ll need drive and commitment and be able to grow with our ever-changing business. You’ll be dedicated and able to work with limited supervision.
If this sounds like you, read on:
- You’ll have a full driving licence and access to your own car
- You’ll be tasked with gaining new customers via door to door home or business sales
- You’ll promote and sell our range of products and services
- You’ll schedule and attend customer appointments
- You’ll achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales targets, whilst meeting sales compliance and quality standards.
- You’ll develop and maintain excellent customer relationships and positively represent the company
Knowledge and Experience:
5 GCSE’s (grade A-C to include Math and English) or equivalent OR 3 GCSE’s (grade A-C to include maths and English) or equivalent and previous experience of working in a field sales role
Direct sales experience (telephone or face to face)
Experience of liaising directly with customers and promoting the services of a company
Experience of working in a target-driven environment
Experience of working within a utilities environment
Drive for Results
Consistently delivers against targets. Able to prioritise and operate effectively even when under pressure
Makes good decisions based on information. Knows when to ask for assistance & when flexibility is needed. Is open to the need to change and learns from experience
Clearly communicates thoughts & information. Able to speak and write in a clear manner. Able to empathise with internal & external customers
Takes ownership of issues & ensures resolution. Seeks opportunities for feedback & improvement to be more effective
Develops & maintains effective internal (& external) working relationships. Cooperating well and sharing knowledge & experience with others
Additional Requirements: Full clean driving licence with access to own transport essential
The role requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability to meet quality standards, work deadlines and the changing needs of the business. The individual must have the ability to resolve problems and handle routine work with limited supervision.
Basic Salary - £19,000 with OTE £30,000 and generous car allowance included!
When you’re working for a company like Power NI, our ethos is simple. Give us your best and we’ll reward you accordingly. We’re looking to employ you directly, rather than through a sales agency, so if successful, you’ll be working directly for one of Northern Ireland’s leading companies, which comes with powerful benefits. And then some…
- A competitive salary of £19,000 with OTE £30,000 uncapped bonus
- Monthly car allowance and uniform provided.
- 20-25 days holiday per year plus 11 statutory holidays and opportunity to ‘buy’ additional holidays
- Company Pension Scheme with an employer contribution of up to 6%
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and year-round learning and development courses
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Cash Plan
- Membership of Social Clubs
- Childcare Vouchers
- 37 hour working week between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on Saturdays
- Free on site car parking
Contract The position will be offered on a Personal Contract basis and is fixed term for a period of one year with the potential to be made permanent depending on business needs.
Powerful Commitment Reporting to the Commercial & Outbound Manager, you will work as part of a brand new Sales team….you’ll be working with a great bunch of people!
So what do you think?
Are ready to put the ‘Power’ into your hands?
How to apply
To apply for this position please email your CV (including your National Insurance Number), outlining how you meet each of the criteria above to email@example.com.
Please also complete the attached Monitoring form VIA CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON (with National Insurance Number) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered incomplete if the monitoring form is not returned. Both emails should have the reference and job title “PNIFSS – Field Sales Executive” in the subject header.
A waiting list will be held for 6 months should the same or similar roles become available
Please note that all correspondence in relation to this vacancy will be via email.