Vacancy: Business Development Executive
Contract: 1 Year Fixed Term
Reporting to: Commercial & Outbound Manager
Location: Technology Park, Antrim
Salary: Basic Salary - £19,000 - £30,000 OTE Uncapped Commission with generous car allowance included
Your new company… Power NI is Northern Ireland’s leading electricity company. While it’s nice to be the biggest, it’s the fact we have been voted the best electricity provider that makes it really special.
Join us and find out why we’re one of Ireland’s top 50 businesses and take advantage of our exclusive employee perks!
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity to take your career Powering ahead…….
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic Business Development Executive who will work as part of a brand new Sales and Retention team. Reporting to the Commercial & Outbound Manager, you will be responsible for the acquisition of high value commercial customers.
What we offer… When you’re working for a company like Power NI, our ethos is simple. Give us your best and we’ll reward you accordingly. We’re looking to employ you directly, rather than through a sales agency, so if successful, you’ll be working directly for one of Northern Ireland’s leading companies, which comes with powerful benefits. And then some…
- A competitive salary of £19,000 with OTE £30,000 uncapped bonus
- Monthly car allowance and uniform provided.
- 20-25 days holiday per year plus 11 statutory holidays and opportunity to ‘buy’ additional holidays
- Company Pension Scheme with an employer contribution of up to 6%
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and year-round learning and development courses
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Cash Plan
- Membership of Social Clubs
- 37 hour working week between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on Saturdays
- Free on site car parking
Your new role… You will be the voice & face of Power NI and will be dealing with local business owners every day, helping to ensure they are on the best tariffs/products to suit their needs. You will secure new business through leads and generating your own pipeline of sales. An uncapped commission with good earning potential awaits the right candidate.
- Acquire new business customers using a targeted approach
- Promote and sell our range of products and services
- Generate appointments & sales by visiting businesses daily
- Schedule and attend customer appointments
- Sales administration and support
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales targets, whilst adhering to sales compliance and quality standards.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships and act as an ambassador for the company in all that you do.
- 5 GCSE’s (grade A-C to include Math and English) or equivalent OR 3 GCSE’s (grade A-C to include maths and English)
- Direct sales experience (telephone sales or face to face)
- Experience of working in a target-driven environment
- Full, clean driving licence with access to our car
- B2B sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Drive for Results
- Judgement/Decision Making
- Taking Ownership
- Managing Relations
Additional Requirements: The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards, work deadlines and the changing needs of the business. The individual must have the ability to resolve problems and handle routine work with limited supervision.
To apply Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.
Please also complete and send the attached Monitoring form, available by clicking on the DOWNLOAD BUTTON to email@example.com.
Both emails should include your National Insurance Number and have the reference and job title “PNIBDE – Business Development Executive” in the subject header.
All correspondence will be communicated via email. A reserve list may be held for 6 months in which you will be placed if you are suitable for the role.
The closing date for applications is 27th September 2018.
Viridian Group is an equal opportunities employer.