Inside Sales Executive
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting an Internal Sales? ?Executive for a multi award winning, innovative learning software provider - Texthelp - based in their Antrim Headquarters.
Texthelp is a world leader in the development of technologies to support reading & writing. The company employs 170 staff across 2 separate divisions, Education & Corporate with offices in Antrim, Boston and Brisbane.
The UK Education team is focused on sales to schools, colleges and universities across the UK and Ireland.
The Internal Sales Executive will be an enthusiastic and proactive internal sales professional, who will join a successful team, handling new business sales within the schools sector, and providing support to the Business Development Managers.
- Handling all inbound enquiries from schools, students and parents
- Managing existing channel partners and resellers
- Providing information on our software solutions to prospective customers
- Setting up and managing trials
- Preparing quotations
- Carrying out webinars with prospective customers
- Managing the sales pipeline, from enquiry right through to closing
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions, and following up with leads obtained
- Processing orders
- Working with Marketing to promote Texthelp
- Contributing to team and division meetings
- Maintaining customer and prospect details on our CRM database
- Meeting and exceeding personal and company targets
- Providing timely and accurate reporting to management
- Providing administration and support to Business Development Managers
- 2+ years consistent stable inside sales experience
- 2+ years proven track record in winning new business sales
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Inside sales experience in the software/ IT/ education sectors highly desirable
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Strong work ethic and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Full UK clean driving licence
- Candidates educated to degree level are highly desirable
- A flexibility to travel across UK to Education events/ exhibitions
- Excellent salary
- Individual performance incentive
- Company bonus
- Attractive range of company benefits including personal development fund
- Free parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs