Previous experience of working within the Water & Waste/Pumping Treatment Industry would be greatly advantageous to this role.
THE ROLE: Product Sales Administrator.
An opportunity has arisen for a Product Sales Administrator/Engineer, to enhance our Sales Team. The successful candidate will be based out of the Newtownards sales office and is an internal sales role. You would be working as an integral part of a busy team, to assist with the creation and provision of pumping and associated solutions and proposals, to the company's client base and partners. This will involve dealing with client’s enquiries on site, as well as by telephone and emailed correspondence and interacting with colleagues and principle suppliers to meet the required deadlines. The successful candidate will report directly to the Product Sales Manager.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.00pm & Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm
JOB TITLE: Internal/ External Product Sales Engineer position
Qualifications and experience
The candidate ideally will have experience in a sales environment and should be a minimum of 3 years with a proven success history. Full training in the companies range of product will be provided.
Main responsibilities and duties
The successful candidate should exhibit the following attributes:-
· Carry out tasks as detailed by the Product Sales Manager.
· The ability to work well within a team.
· Good oral and written communication skills and confidence in dealing with a wide range of people, including clients, contractors, suppliers, designers, managers, directors and plant operators.
· Can report progress of workload as required.
· Can communicate clearly and effectively when required.
· Can complete work to the detailed level applicable to the project, or application, as directed.
· Can learn new skills, with guidance and training.
· Demonstrate a professional attitude.
· Contribute to a shared ownership of workload.
· Has a proactive approach to projects and systems.
· Possess IT skills specifically in Windows OS, Microsoft Office.
· The ability to work under pressure.
· Organisational skills, such as time and resource planning.
· Develop business with existing and new clients to meet agreed targets.
For more information, please call our consultants on 02890241743
TRP "The Right People" are a recruitment agency acting on behalf of our client
TRP "The Right People" are an equal opportunities employer.