Based in Co. Antrim, our client is a leading and well-established producer of high-quality products to the construction and related sectors. Due to continuing success and plans for further growth they now wish to appoint a Director of Business Development.
Director of Business Development
Reporting to the CEO, the position involves (full spec available on request):
As Product Director you will take ownership over market and customer understanding which are central to our client’s strategic plans. With a strong supporting team this role will drive market insight, market penetration and market development strategies, and will work to ensure we seek out and engage opportunities to expand the addressable market space and maximise returns on investments.
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level with at least 5 years’ experience gained leading product and/or business development functions at a senior management or Director level
- Experience within manufacturing/construction would be advantageous
- Strength in market pentation and market development strategies and execution
- Strong leadership skills to include delegation, mentoring, coaching, support and encouragement
- Proven ability to communicate and present solutions at a board level
- Strong influencing skills with ability to influence at all levels and across functional areas
- Able to work flexible hours and to travel as required to ensure business needs are met
Remuneration will reflect the seniority of this position and can be flexed to attract suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
Please contact, in strict confidence, Conor MacNamara on 028 3025 2407 or 07968 160122 for more information and a full Job Description.
Experience: No Minimum Requirement
No Minimum Requirement