MCS Group is exclusively recruiting a Business Leader for Jans, to successfully develop their Commercial Vehicles Division. This will be based in their brand-new, state of the art Antrim facility.
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering exclusively with Jans, to recruit a Business Leader for the expansion of their Commercial Vehicles division. This is a Senior Leadership role with commercial management and business growth focus where you will be responsible for driving, enhancing, and harnessing the future of the division.
As the Business Leader you will provide leadership and focus for the Commercial Vehicle Division within Jans. You will lead sales activities and be responsible for account management and product development. As the leader will have P&L responsibility for your business division and be responsible to the board for the financial performance of the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain and establish excellent relationships with Commercial vehicle customers throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Establish a good working relationship with the Group CEO and Board
- Direct, manage, and motivate the Commercial Vehicles team
- Develop and maintain an agreed business plan and detailed gateway reviews
- Understand and apply business case and risk management processes
- Tailor expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances
- Plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet business milestones
- Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved across the group business
- Apply rigorous quality management principles and processes
- Ability to lead a business unit to commercial success
You will have:
- Technical/business degree or proven relevant experience.
- At least 10 years' progressive job-related experience within a commercial vehicle sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of the latest relevant business policies and regulations
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight
- Familiarity with CRM systems and account management techniques
- This position is a key appointment in the business and accordingly attaches a significant level of responsibility
- Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth
- Competitive Salary - based on experience
- Strong career development opportunities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs