Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a market leading UK wide IT company in Antrim for the recruitment of an Sales Administrator role.
To provide administration and support services to assist the smooth running of the Sales function within the company.
Purchasing & Stock Control
- Review quotes as directed from the Account Manager and source prices on items from approved supplied
- Negotiate with suppliers and agree prices in consultation ensuring competitive prices, timely delivery of items and items match the exact specification.
- Generate 'win opportunities within the internal system for the sales team
- Follow up with suppliers on purchase orders.
- Check off goods received into the system daily to ensure up to date information for sales and technical teams.
- Ensure goods are dispatched in a timely manner to fulfil customer orders..
- Provide pivotal admin sales support for the Sales Team
- Answer sales related calls including queries / complaints and forward to the appropriate person
Contracts and Renewals
- Ensure all contract details are created and accurate on the internal system
- Prepare monthly report listings on anti-virus and encryption certificate renewals.
- Review customer listing and follow up customers regarding their renewals.
- Identify or refer potential growth opportunities in existing clients to Sales Team
- Update the Company system regarding renewals as required.
- Develop positive working relationships with clients by phone and email.
- Ensure customer queries are dealt with in a timely fashion
Technical and system knowledge
- Maintain and ensure ongoing advancement of your IT knowledge to enable effective communication with the customers / suppliers.
- Attend in-house and external training sessions in key products and their application.
- Ensure individual daily hours are accurately recorded against clients / tasks and coded daily.
- Maximise customer relationships with the Sales and Technical Team
- 2 years Admin experience in an office environment
- Previous CRM experience
- Strong communicator via email and phone
- Sales experience
- Knowledge of the IT sector
- Competitive salary from £18k- £24k DOE including company benefits
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew Nethery, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs