Are you a successful telesales professional with a background in bringing on new business?
Do you have a proven record in hitting and exceeding targets & KPI's?
Would you like to work for a leading company with the potential of earning good bonus?
We have a very exciting role within a successful sales team. If interested or would like more information send your CV through the link below.
Reporting to the Sales and Retention Team Leader, you will work as part of a team specialising in the retention and acquisition of customers. For this role we are seeking enthusiastic sales professionals who enjoy working within a target-driven, fast paced team environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Retaining customers via both inbound and outbound channels
* Acquiring new customers via both inbound and outbound channels
* Moving customers between and into new premises
* Sales administration and support
* Up-selling and cross-selling of products and services
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
* Carry out all duties in line with company policies, procedures and relevant industry guidelines
* 5 GCSE's (grade A-C to include Math and English) or equivalent
* Experience of acquiring or retaining customers in a contact centre environment
* Strong IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office
* Experience of liaising directly with customers to promote the services of the company
* Experience of using contact centre telephony systems
* Judgement and Decision Making
* People & Team Development
* Taking Ownership
* Drive for Results
* Managing Relations
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs