Are you an experienced sales manager with a proven background at winning new business in a B2B market?
Do you have strategic selling experience with the ability to use data & trends to assist in developing business?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent career opportunities?
If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role requires a strategic, results-focussed and forward thinking individual with a can-do attitude; expected to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis to help achieve the strategic goals and targets. The role's focus is leading a team of Business Development Specialists to deliver new business growth within schools and colleges in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Deliver consistent results to meet and exceed the sales and strategic objectives of the division across the UK Education sectors
- Contribute to and help inform the strategic planning of the divisions goals
- Motivate, support and lead an established team of sales professionals
- Generate, monitor and utilise metrics and data to maximise sales results and team efficiency
- Identify new market opportunities, plan and implement strategies to ensure growth
- Instill and drive a 'hunter mentality' within the sales team, with a constant focus on pipeline generation, and opportunity cadence.
- Develop channel strategies and establish key external relationships that increase awareness and create opportunities for growth
- Develop and support the team in strategic, longer term scale opportunities
- Deliver agreed individual and team monthly sales revenues, product mix and growth targets.
- Lead the team in managing the sales pipeline to allow for accurate sales forecasting.
- Implement process improvements to maximise return from qualified leads
- Coordinate and execute seminars, workshops both online and in person to increase customer demand.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting as required
- Consistently provide focus, create opportunity and maximise sales growth with and for the team.
- Minimum of five years B2B sales experience
- A proven track record in generating sales and winning new business both directly and whilst leading a team.
- Demonstrable track record of driving incremental revenue generation from existing and new customers.
- Experience of utilising both market intelligence and data driven insights to inform and maximise sales opportunities and strategies
- Experience of using metrics and data to increase team effectiveness
- Experience of strategic selling within longer term scale opportunities
- Strong business acumen and leadership skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in building robust personal relationships
- Full Clean UK Driving License.
- Experience and proven success in online/virtual sales tactics
- Sales project management experience
- Experience of operating in a SaaS business environment.
- Experience within the wider education sector
- Experience of leveraging external relationships and channel partners to support delivery of goals
- Experience of developing alternative sales approaches - e.g. Gap/problem selling.
- Experience with social media platforms in a B2B/Education environment e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Third Level Qualification.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs