Are you an experienced sales professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in generating new business and hitting set financial targets?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role for our prestigious client based in Co. Antrim for a business development executive to join their growing company. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
This is an important role within the business as our client is looking to further grow their operation throughout UK. The position will require a motivated individual to open up new business opportunities by prospecting new clients and managing existing accounts.
- Identify and close direct sales opportunities.
- Pipeline creation, management and accurate forecasting.
- Proactive lead generation, conduct sales calls, webinars and sales visits.
- Prepare proposals, follow up and close sales.
- Attend events and exhibitions to promote the business and actively network.
- Pro-active contribution to team meetings.
- Work with the marketing team to promote the business
- Awareness of competitive landscape and the ability to position the products effectively.
- Maintain accurate and timely records within the CRM system.
- Meeting and exceeding personal and company targets
- Minimum of five years B2B sales experience AND/OR Minimum of three years B2B sales experience and a 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Willing to travel extensively and often throughout the UK
- Demonstrable track record of driving incremental revenue generation from existing and new customers.
- Experience with social media platforms in a B2B environment e.g. LinkedIN.
- Experience in presentation and interpersonal skills in person, online and by telephone
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs