THE SCANIA DEALER FOR NORTHERN IRELAND REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
USED & NEW VEHICLE SALES EXECUTIVE - (Ref – UNSE/18/09)
Based in Larne and reporting directly to the Managing Director, the post holder will be responsible for selling used (primarily) and new trucks throughout Northern Ireland.
Specific tasks include:
· Developing customer relationships and fulfilling customer demands ensuring customer focus is maintained at all times.
· Proactively communicating with customers both written and verbally.
· Ensuring high quality presentation of vehicles.
· Maximising company revenue by upselling aftersales products.
· Maintaining accurate records including sales enquires.
· Helping to increase brand awareness.
· Identifying and developing selling opportunities in order to fulfil sales targets. .
Essential criteria include:
· A customer focus with high personal standards.
· An excellent team player with great interpersonal skills.
· Able to work unsupervised with a self-motivated disposition.
· Ability to work within timeframes and able to prioritise own workload.
· A sound communicator with good numeracy skills.
· Computer literate with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs.
· Full driving licence.
· Previous sales experience within a similar discipline.
· Experience of working within a target orientated environment.
Desirable criteria include:
· A technical understanding gained within the automotive industry.
· Category C & E licence.
· Driver’s CPC.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 12th October 2018, 5.00pm.
We reserve the right to enhance the above criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
ROAD TRUCKS LTD IS AN EQUAL