Working on behalf of my client based within the private sector I'm actively recruiting for a gardener/handyman.
Temporary - Permanent Contract
Pay: £9 per hour Weekly pay
Shifts: Monday - Thursday 8am - 5.10pm
Friday 8am - 4.40pm
- Ensure grounds are maintained in accordance with the required standards. Carrying out the instructions of the Charge hand/Foreman.
- Operate plant and tools necessary to perform the duties assigned to the role including mowing equipment, strimmers, compact tractors and any other equipment required to complete assigned tasks.
- Carry out routine maintenance activities including litter and leaf collection, hedge cutting, weed control, grass cutting, shrub pruning, floral planting. General handyman duties e.g. Painting etc
- 6 months experience of working within a grounds maintenance role or a handyman role with the ability to carryout Grounds Maintenance duties
- 6 months experience in horticultural work in a grounds maintenance environment
- Able to operate grounds maintenance equipment
- A full driving license, Class C1+E
- A recognised qualification of competence for professional grass cutting equipment
- PA1 and PA6 Pesticide application certificate
- NPTC in use of chainsaws
- Experience of horticultural techniques, including planting, bedding and flowerbed maintenance
Travel time to client location below:
Antrim to Client = 5 minutes
Ballymena to Client = 20 minutes
Lisburn to Client = 16 minutes
Belfast to Client = 20 minutes
Ballyclare to Client = 12 minutes
If you meet all essential criteria please attach your CV to the job advert and a member of the Grafton team will be in contact.
Experience: 0 yrs