Business Support Assistants required in Ballymoney in Co Antrim, Northern Ireland.
As a Business Support Assistant you wll be required to offer administrative support in a Customer Focused Environment on an as and when basis. You will be responsible for the following:
- Offer a comprehensive professional service within a customer facing environment including word processing, filing, photocopying, faxing, admin, reception and general duties.
- Keep systems up to date
- Receive and register complaints and answering queries from the general public
- Liaise with senior team in realtion to any issues .
To apply for the position of Business Support Assistant you will meet the following essential criteria:
- Possess a minimum of 3 GCSE's Grade (A-C) or equivalent which includes English language and a numerate subject
- Possess RSA/OCR Stage 2 parts 1 and 2 Typing or Word Processing
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
To apply for the position of Business Support Assistant, please forward your CV to Grace Fleming at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by 31 August 2016.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Grace Fleming at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 2563 2223. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Administrator, Word Processing, RSA/OCR
Experience: 0 yrs