Vacancy Reference: 18025
We are currently recruiting for a Community Centre Coordinator for the Antrim Area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday- Saturday consisting of 37hours per week, with an hourly rate of £9.36. This vacancy is expected to last for 6 weeks with possible extension.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the security of the Centres, including opening and closing as required, in cooperation with the Community Services Officer. To control access to all parts of the building, and responding to call-outs.
- To ensure that all areas of the Centres, including associated facilities, are kept in a clean and hygienic condition. Including the removal of litter or graffiti from the outside of the building.
- To respond to routine enquiries by telephone or personal callers and liaise with facility user groups.
- To assist with the completion of booking forms and maintain the bookings diary
- To issue receipts for money and to prepare and lodge same as required
- To set up and recover Council equipment and furniture as required for bookings
- At least 1 years’ experience in a relevant facility operations role such as cleaning, security, administrative duties
- Experience in dealing with members of the public
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Display enthusiasm and flexibility
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Access to a form of transport that will permit the candidate to meet the requirements of the post in full
- Available for flexible working in any Community Centre including working evenings and weekends
- Recognised current First Aid qualification
- Experience of handling cash
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and Windows Applications
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.