Care Assistant / Health-care Assistant/ Auxiliary Nurse
Staff Nursing is Northern Irelands leading Care Agency. We are currently seeking to recruit Care Assistant/ Health-care workers in the Ballymena area. As a Care Assistant, you will take care providing a high quality nursing care.
Salary: STARTING at £10.03 per hour and rising depending on shift
Duties & Responsibilities Nurse:
· To act with integrity and honesty
· To work as a valued part of a team
· To provide and promote high quality standards of care
· To show enthusiasm and commitment to the promotion of independence and patient dignity
· To assist residents with personal hygiene
What we offer:
· Excellent rates of pay with enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
· Enhancements available for block bookings
· Flexible working hours
· Holiday pay and the freedom to take time off at your own discretion
· Bespoke study days to hone your skills and expertise
· Free uniform annually
· Full support of the office staff
Successful Nurse must have:
· Registration with NISCC or compliance to apply
· 6 months experience in a similar role
· Recent completion of, or willingness to undertake/update mandatory training (evidence of course content must be shown)
· Details of 2 suitable references from your most recent employer(s)
· Agreement to an enhanced disclosure from AccessNI (payable to AccessNI)
We can offer specialised updates for those Carers who have been involved in areas other than care of the elderly, and wish to return to the field or take on a new challenge
To apply for this role, please send your CV via the ‘APPLY’ button below.
If you don’t have an up to date CV, please call the office on 028 9074 5481, to discuss this and many other roles. Please quote ‘NIJobs’.
Staff Nursing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
Experience: 0 yrs