Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking Band 6/7 Speech and Language Therapists for a temporary full time roles based Belfast working with a Stroke and Cancer Care Service. The post is 37.5 hours per week initially for 3 months with the potential to extent.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for this role as we are a proud Top Tier supplier of Allied Health Professionals to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland. Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* AWARDED Top Tier agency supplier- With this unique status our candidates will benefit by being among the first to know about new vacancies and the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in your profession
* Paid holidays
* Full time or part time hours available
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various locum Allied Health Professional opportunities and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with us please give Gemma Boyd or Carl Stevenson a call on 028 9033 0555 quoting vacancy 18731 or you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold a recognised Speech and Language Therapist degree.
* Have experience in dysphagia management - this is an essential requirement.
* Have two years post-graduate experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist with adlts with disorders of communication and swallowing
* Have up to date registration with the HCPC
* Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
* Be willing to undergo Enhanced Access NI check. Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.