Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking a Band 6 Pharmacist for a full time temporary role based in the Dundonald area. This post is Monday - Friday - 9am - 5.30pm. It is initially for a minimum of 3 months with the potential to extend.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for this role as we are proud top tier suppliers of Allied Health Professionals to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland. Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* AWARDED top tier agency supplier for locum allied health professional roles - With this status our candidates will benefit by being one of the first to know about new vacancies, the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities as well as being the preferred professional choice by the organisations we represent.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in your profession
* Paid holidays
* Full time or part time hours available
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various locum Allied Health Professional opportunities and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with us please give Gemma Boyd or Carl Stevenson a call on 028 9033 0555 quoting 18713 or you can send your CV's to email@example.com thank you.
The ideal person must:
* Hold M. Pharm in Pharmacy or equivalent.
* PSNI registered or eligible for membership
* Be willing to undergo an Enhanced Access NI Disclosure. Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
* Be willing to carry out Mandatory Training as per role requirements
Please note, the successful candidate will be subject to security vetting. For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.