Kennedy Health and Social Care have an excellent opportunity for Band 6 Occupational Therapists to commence in the Belfast area. The role is expected to be full time Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. It is initially on a month by month basis with a view to extend.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for this role as we are a proud Top Tier supplier of Allied Health Professionals to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland. Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* AWARDED Top Tier agency supplier- With this unique status our candidates will benefit by being among the first to know about new vacancies and the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in your profession
* Paid holidays
* Full time or part time hours available
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various locum Allied Health Professional opportunities and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with us please give Carl Stevenson or Gemma Boyd a call on 028 9033 0555 quoting vacancy 18699 or you can send your CV to email@example.com.
The ideal candidates must:
* Hold a Diploma / Degree in Occupational Therapy
* Have up to date registration with the HCPC
* Have at least 2 years post-qualification experience as an OT with a minimum of 12 months as an OT in Older peoples services either in an acute or community setting with experience of falls management during this 12 month period.
* Hold a current full driving licence and access to a car
* Hold Basic Life Support and Manual Handling training complete within the last year
* Be willing to undergo an enhanced Access NI. Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.