Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking a Band 5/6 Social Worker for a temporary full-time role within a Mental Health team based in Larne/Carrickfergus. Travel will be required, from time to time, to work in other areas within and across localities. The post is Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm and will be for 3 months initially with the potential to extend.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for this role as we are proud top tier suppliers of Agency Social Workers to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland.
Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* As a top tier agency supplier for social work/social care support roles - our candidates will benefit by being the first to know about new vacancies, the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities as well as being the preferred professional choice by the organisations we represent.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in social work
* Paid holidays
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various roles and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with us please give Gemma Boyd or Carl Stevenson a call on 028 9033 0555 quoting Vacancy number 17348.
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold recognised Professional Social Work qualification.
* Hold appropriate NISCC registration.
* Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
* Be willing to undergo Enhanced Access NI check Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.