Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking a Band 5 Radiographer for a temporary full time role in the Newtownabbey area. The post is initially for 6 months with the potential to extend.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for this role as we are a proud Top Tier supplier of Allied Health Professionals to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland. Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* AWARDED Top Tier agency supplier for Allied Health roles - With this unique status our candidates will benefit by being among the first to know about new vacancies and the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in your profession
* Paid holidays
* Full time or part time hours available
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various locum Allied Health Professional opportunities and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with Kennedy Health and Social Care please give Carl Stevenson or Gemma Boyd a call on 028 9033 0555 quoting vacancy 18532 or you can send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold a BSc Hons in Radiography
* Have a relevant CT Qualification
* Hold appropriate HCPC registration
* Hold Basic Life Support and Manual Handling training complete within the last year
* Be willing to undergo Enhanced Access NI check Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.