We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join a well-established business in the Ballymoney area. You will be responsible for the management, motivation, development and strong effective leadership of your team. You will be given autonomy in your role and encouraged to implement new ideas in order to lead your team to success. You will possess a proven track record of engaging with, motivating and proactively managing a sales and customer service team.
• Leading, motivating, training and reporting on a small team of tele sales and customer service agents.
• Managing and training the team as and when needed.
• Working with the team to achieve KPI’s successfully.
• Track sales targets for your team in line with business objectives and effectively report back to Directors.
• Promote and maintain an open-communication environment for your team.
• Attending shows.
• Ad-hoc duties as directed.
What we are looking for
• Great communicator and motivator (verbal, written and presentation)
• Experience working in high performing sales environments with a good understanding of the sales process.
• Be thorough, planned, inquisitive and analytical with the ability to interpret data and spot trends.
• Naturally pay attention to detail and strive for perfection.
• Have outstanding organizational and task management skills.
• Be a problem solver.
• 5 Years Previous experience of managing / driving sales with associated project management skills.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent understanding of Microsoft particularly Excel.
• Higher Education Qualification.
• Full Driving License (proof will be requested)
• Willingness to travel (Worldwide)
• Business Related Degree.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position.Please include the Job Reference Number.Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection: