MCS Group is currently working alongside a global software company to recruit a Marketing Specialist (1 Year FTC) to support the implementation of strategic and tactical campaigns for the UK and International Market.
Working as part of the Global (Group) Marketing Team you will be responsible for activities aimed at raising awareness, generating leads, nurturing leads, and customer retention.
- Supporting strategic campaigns with Group Marketing counterparts for activities such as go-to-market strategy, email marketing, nurture program development, webinar set-up and recruitment, customer retention events, lead generation campaigns, case studies, media partnerships and reporting
- Develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns and see from concept through to completion and evaluation
- Generate email marketing communications for brand and lead generation purposes
- Communicate regular product and service updates to customers and opt in contacts
- Contribution to SEM and paid media as part of the wider marketing campaigns
- Deliver against agreed KPI's and strategic objectives
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing/digital communications
- Experience (3+ years) of integrated multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns
- CRM experience with email integration software
- Experience in selecting and tracking metrics
- Understanding of effective social media and email practices
- Content writing experience
- Experience in managing 3rd parties
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs