MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading construction company to recruit a Marketing & Communications Manager to work across both the domestic and international markets.
Working closely alongside the Business Development Director and with the support of a Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for the marketing and communications requirements for the group and build brand awareness and profitability.
The role is suitable for an experienced, agile marketing and communications professional who has experience in market research, market intelligence and customer relationship management, ideally in the UK wide construction sector.
- Develop and deliver the marketing and communications plan and budget.
- Deliver relevant and timely marketing intelligence on clients, competitors and supply chain.
- Source new project opportunities and assess the likely scope of these projects.
- Set up meetings with new and existing customers to include but not limited to Principle Contractors, Designers Architects & Cost Consultants across the UK.
- Identify and manage continuous improvement opportunities in lead generation campaigns and measure results.
- Develop, implement and maintain a CRM System.
- Prepare reports and corporate presentations.
- Manage the production of all promotional material including video, company brochures and newsletters.
- Maintain effective internal communications including producing regular newsletters and supporting delivery of CSR plan.
- Manage and update the corporate website and social media pages.
- Manage corporate events, trade shows and award submissions.
- Manage external communications including PR/media enquiries and draft press releases for approval.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing a successful marketing strategy
- A minimum of 3 years B2B marketing experience, preferably within a construction/manufacturing/engineering environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with external suppliers and key stakeholders
- CRM and project management experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret marketing data
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs