MCS Group are currently recruiting for a Marketing Communications Manager for our Clients' leading, forward thinking, and innovative manufacturing organisation.
Working alongside some of the industries most well-respected experts, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of the marketing and communications strategy.
- Working closely with the Company Directors and Senior Team to deliver a key marketing and communication strategy
- Lead and manage the marketing/communication strategy and set objectives through co-ordination of day to day operational tasks
- Develop and implement appropriate marketing/communication policies and strategies in the areas of Digital Marketing; Public Relations; Customer Relationship Management (CRM); Publications; Advertising and Event Management to support on-going development in accordance with Company objectives
- Ensure effective implementation and maintenance of social media strategies
- Responsible for the production of Company publications, print and audio-visual materials, development and maintenance of the Company website and other Marketing media
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the external event management function
- Gather, measure and review customer satisfaction levels. Promote and measure effectiveness of customer improvement initiatives
- Manage and monitor the effectiveness of all internal and external displays and exhibitions, reporting on successes and achievements
- Gather and make effective use of relevant market intelligence and associated information to support new business development
- Serve as an advisor to leaders and project teams on the most effective method for communicating messages to employees. Create/develop messages that are informative, timely and focus on the employee
- Manage a budget for marketing to ensure all financial targets are met to include compliance with tendering and procurement requirements
- Act as lead spokesperson with media, proofing press releases and ensuring effective external communications is timely and professional
- Assist with all external audits, ensuring all material, Company PR and visuals are fully compliant with statutory requirements.
- Level 6 qualification in Marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years' progressively job-related experience within a marketing environment (preferably within the manufacturing or engineering)
- Hands on experience of multimedia design and technology including social media tools
- Working knowledge of the latest relevant business policies and regulations
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight
- A proven track record of planning and delivering a wide range of projects from brief through concept to delivery, particularly to tight deadlines and budget
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs