MCS Group is currently working alongside a global software company to recruit a Content Marketing Specialist to create compelling digital content across the business globally, informed by market insights and analytics.
Working closely with the Content Strategist and Digital Optimisation Manager you will produce digital content for the main web properties and for marketing campaigns across geographies and business divisions. This content will be tailored to and will drive engagement and conversions with target audiences across the customer lifecycle.
- Website content production including copy-writing, on-page, and off-page SEO, ensuring content is easily discoverable, accessible and focuses on the end user/web visitor
- Populating content for the new website across multiple page templates and in line with design and content guidelines - applying a consistent brand narrative, style, messaging, and tone of voice
- Produce effective digital content, for the benefit of the brand and audiences, including but not limited to, blogs/vlogs, social media, thought leadership, gated content, infographics, video production, podcasts, case studies and webinars
- Use data-driven insight and understanding of the topical discussion areas for our audiences to enable effective engagement and progression through the marketing funnel
- Leverage search terms, market insights, user stories & deliverables to shape core themes/topics and develop the organisation's point of view
- Execute engaging, relevant, and on-brand content for social media platforms including daily monitoring, posting, promotion and identifying newsjacking opportunities
- Audit, optimise and repurpose existing digital content for fresh approaches
- Build lead lists of prospective influencer partners across the UK, US and Australia and work with contributors and partners as well as internal subject matter experts to support lean content production
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing/digital communications
- Experience (3+ years) of B2B content marketing, marcomms and/or inbound marketing experience
- Relevant digital/content marketing planning and implementation experience
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability to create accessible and usable content
- Comfortable adapting to and learning a new content management system (CMS)
- Using data and metrics to both define and optimise content
- Strong understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Experience of using a range of social channels including, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram - both organic and paid
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs