Communications Officer - Temporary (3-6 months) - Antrim based - £15.59ph + hols
Your new company
Public sector body operating throughout Northern Ireland
Your new role
- Promote the corporate vision, values and culture, by supporting the Project Manager in the creation and delivery of a project communication plan.
- Develop trusted working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Assist the Project Manager with all communications regarding technology services
- Support the delivery of strategic objectives
- Engagement with and support of existing staff, ensuring project updates are consistent, clear and in accordance with the Project Communication Plan.
- Use of effective communication channels such as social media and video to reach all stakeholder audiences.
- Analyse the best and most effective method of communication across differing stakeholder groups.
- Support the development and creation of PR materials and messaging campaigns.
- Support and participate in corporate events.
- Promote good practice in line with statutory requirements, service delivery objectives, industry best practice and respect government policy and direction.
- Assist Project Team members to plan, organise and manage consultations, workshops and meetings.
- Positively promote the brand across all stakeholder groups.
What you'll need to succeed
- A bachelor's degree in one of the following subject areas: Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, Advertising (UK Qualification and Credit Framework Level 6) or an equivalent or higher qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of the successful delivery of an organisational / Project communication plan; including the use of writing appropriate messaging, providing communication updates, using technology and social media channels, creating video content and public presenting / speaking.
What you'll get in return
- Immediate start
- Free onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs