Stand-alone Role – National Engineering Business
Ever wonder what’s actually required to create a building? How many businesses and people are involved, what goes where and when? Residential developments seem more straightforward than a new university, hospital or sky-scraper but how would one even begin to approach getting an oil refinery up and running?
My client, a NI Manufacturing business, has the answer to all of these questions and over the last 50 years has been installing and developing vital infrastructure for each of the above types of project and has now built their client list to include world-renowned companies such as Sainsburys, BMW and the London Underground.
The success and stability of the business to date is a result of a dedication to innovation, investment in people, an effective supply chain and striving to always provide the highest standards of products and service competitively. Culturally the business is committed to transparency between departments and teams, and a friendly, collaborative environment.
The opportunity for a Marketing Specialist has been created to promote the successes and highlight the businesses capabilities consistently from within.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to work closely with board level, gain insight to the DNA of an organisation and take ownership of its marketing across all relevant channels.
The business would like to meet those who can demonstrate a flair for the following:
- Social Media Management and the creation of compelling B2B digital content including written copy, video and graphics.
- Campaign Management
- Product Marketing for launches, new and existing lines.
- Company Merchandise Management, including design.
- Printed collateral, including product catalogues and flyers.
- Analysis of competitor activity.
- Third level marketing qualification
- + 3 years B2B Marketing Experience, ideally gained within a technical products/construction environment.
- Strong writing skills
- Impressive track record of increasing social media following on business channels.
- Confidence to work independently and report to board level.
- Creative flair
- Attractive base salary
- Free parking
- Regular Reviews
- 1pm Finish on a Friday
- 25 holidays + Stats
If you’re interested to hear more about, or apply for this opportunity please contact Sarah Stewart on 0781202821 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 3-4 yrs