Marketing Automation Specialist (Marketo)
Home or Office Based
Wouldn’t it be nice if your employer put a real emphasis on saving you money, looked after your health, ensured that you maintained a good work-life balance and even had someone regularly checking that your happiness levels were optimised?
This Northern Ireland success story has grown exponentially in recent years as a result of not only their focus on innovation and creativity but their relentless commitment to providing the best culture and benefits in the market and is set to achieve ambitious growth targets again in 2020.
A global provider of Digital Services and Digital Platforms providing bespoke solutions for public and private organisations all over the world.
Now a leading international partner with a global software platform they take the lead on it’s successful implementation and training to enterprise and recently government customers.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, your job will be to partner with some of the world's most successful businesses to make them successful in their Marketing Automation efforts.
- Work closely with stakeholders on marketing teams to drive campaign execution and operations
- Own end-to-end management of marketing campaigns
- Design/ localise, automate and optimise regional demand generation campaigns through Marketo
- Data management (incl. segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in the Salesforce (CRM)
- Build, manage and maintain reports/ dashboards within Salesforce CRM
- Automate and improve data integrity operations (where possible)
- Develop and enhance service delivery offerings and methodologies for working with Marketo customers to increase the strategic and business value they achieve with using Marketo
- Spot new services opportunities and work with sales to close new services business
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in Marketo/ Automation Marketing
- Experience with CMS/ web platforms like WordPress
- Educated to degree in a Marketing/ Digital related subject
- A certification in Marketo, Eloqua, Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce or Pardot (Highly desirable)
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Deep understanding of Marketing & Sales processes in mid-size and large enterprises
- Deep expertise in marketing automation processes including lead management, campaign management and online marketing
- Expertise with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com
- Hands-on experience with an enterprise-level Marketing Automation system (Marketo experience required)
- Analytics Driven
- Excellent client reporting skills, strong written and verbal communications
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Digital Advertising campaign management experience desirable but not essential
For a confidential conversation or more information on this or any other sales or marketing role please contact Sarah Stewart on 07812 052821
Experience: 3-4 yrs