The Abacus Group is currently assisting our specialist technology client as they seek to appoint a Content Marketing Specialist to join their team to cover a 12 month period of maternity leave.
Our client is a local success story. Starting off as a local business, they have grown to be come a global giant in their field. Through award winning technology they have built up an enviable product range which now has over 25 million users throughout the world. They have offices in many metropolitan areas globally and have a fantastic team in the headquarters in Antrim. With a people focused strategy, our client has a very successful team who now benefit from the Platinum Investors in People accreditation.
The Content Marketing Specialist will create compelling digital content across the business globally, informed by market insights and analytics:
- Website content production including copy-writing, on-page, and off-page SEO, ensuring content is easily discoverable, accessible and focuses on the end user/web visitor
- Populating content for the new website across multiple page templates and in line with design and content guidelines - applying a consistent brand narrative, style, messaging and tone of voice.
- Produce effective digital content, for the benefit of the brand and their audiences, including but not limited to, blogs/vlogs, social media, thought leadership, gated content, infographics, video production, podcasts, case studies and webinars
- Use data-driven insight and understanding of the topical discussion areas for our audiences to enable effective engagement and progression through the marketing funnel
- Leverage search terms, market insights, user stories & deliverables to shape core themes/topics and develop the businesses point of view
- Execute engaging, relevant and on-brand content for social media platforms including daily monitoring, posting, promotion and identifying news jacking opportunities
- Blog creation, curation, and contribution on a regular basis
- Audit, optimise and repurpose existing digital content for fresh approaches
- Build lead lists of prospective influencer partners across the UK, US and Australia and work with contributors and partners as well as internal subject matter experts to support lean content production.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing / digital communications
- Experience (3+ years) of B2B content marketing, marcomms and/or inbound marketing experience
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience to include the following:
- Relevant digital/content marketing planning and implementation experience
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability to create accessible
- and usable content
- Comfortable adapting to and learning a new content management system (CMS)
- Using data and metrics to both define and optimise content
- Strong understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Experience of using a range of social channels including, Twitter, LinkedIn,
- Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram - both organic and paid
? Strong digital copywriter and editor
? Attention to detail
? Ability to multi-task
? On top of emerging content marketing trends
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs