Are you an experienced marketing & research professional with a strong familiarity of Voice of Customer programme methodologies?
Do you have strong experience of working with qualitative and qualitative research?
Would you like to work for a leading company experiencing incredible growth?
We have a very exciting, newly created role with a marketing leading business. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Their mission is clear - to change lives. And you can be part of it.
Our client is a local success story. Starting off as a local business, they have grown to be come a global giant in their field. Through award winning technology they have built up an enviable product range which now has over 25 million users throughout the world. They have offices in many metropolitan areas globally and have a fantastic team in the headquarters in Antrim. With a people focused strategy, our client has a very successful team who now benefit from the Platinum Investors in People accreditation.
This is a newly created role due to the continued growth & success of their current team. As the Customer Insight Manager, you will report to the Marketing Data Analyst and work closely with other functions within Marketing such as design, content, automation, and campaign planning. Collaboration with Sales, Tech Support, Product Development and Finance will also be key to this role. You will have ownership of all owned data projects, including Customer Insight strategy, market, competitor and product research; Voice of Customer insight; and leading on customer communications across the customer lifecycle.
We're seeking someone with demonstrable stakeholder management and communications skills. You will have considerable research experience and be comfortable with qualitative and quantitative data - uncovering insights and influencing others to drive action and implement your recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, economics, or a research/business related field.
- 3 - 5 years research experience and familiarity with Voice of Customer program methodologies
- Experience managing and performing in-depth analysis, including combining survey research with transactional data to identify trends and correlations.
- 3 years experience working with qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience working directly with customers and stakeholders of all levels
- Track record of uncovering actionable insights, and driving through recommendations to implementation
- Related experience in SaaS B2B or B2C organizations
- Net Promoter Certification
- Professional, research-related qualification e.g. MRS
- Familiarity with database systems
- Experience working in Agile Marketing teams
- Experience working with Data Studio
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs