Our client, a manufacturing company based in Carrickfergus are seeking to recruit experienced Welders and Fabricators, due to client wins and volume of work.
The ideal candidate will be given the opportunity to work towards a permanent contract.
* Shift work on a rotational basis (4 weeks) 6am - 2.30pm and 1pm - 9.30pm
* Competitive Salary (£8.51 - £9.65)
* On-site parking
* Holidays - 30 days per year
* Overtime - enhanced payments
* Early Friday finish
* 3 years recent welding or fabricating environment
* Have a proven ability to weld steel
* Ability to read technical drawings
* Have a varied knowledge of steel
* Have basic fitting skills
* GCSE's Grade C in English and Maths or equivalent
* NVQ level 2 or above in welding or engineering or equivalent qualification fabrication
* Forklift licence desirable
* Welding, fabricating and tack welding components according to print specifications
* Repair and/or rework production fabrications
* Compliance with safety and quality standards
* Any other appropriate duties
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Experience: 0 yrs