Our client, a successful manufacturing company based in Dunmurry require Production Operative's to join their team.
These positions will be temporary for the first 12 weeks and will be made permanent if successful after the first 12 weeks.
We are looking for General Production Operatives who will form part of a team manufacturing pressure gauges, thermometers and associated accessories.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Final assembly and calibration of gauges.
- Hand Soldering
- Thermometer manufacture and calibration
- Stainless steel welding
- Differential gauge manufacture and calibration.
- Assembly of electric contact gauges.
- Packaging & Despatch of instruments.
Full training will be provided on the above skills. You do not need to have previous experience in all of these skills
- The successful candidate must have at least 6 months previous experience (gained in the past 36 months) of working in a factory environment.
- Have previous experience of the manual assembly, preferably of mechanical or electrical assemblies.
- Have at minimum of Essential Skills in Numeracy and Literacy.
Mon - Thurs 08.00 - 16.30
Fri 08.00 - 13.00
£7.60 weeks 1-20
£8.00 20 weeks +
If you are interested in this role please apply through the link provided or alternatively you can send your CV to Declan O'Dowd at Premiere People Lisburn firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs