Precious Packaging is the UK’s leading bespoke packaging firm. We are offering an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Assistant to help develop & further improve our Brand Identity.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Rates/ Salary and benefits: £7.50/ hour
Part-time/ Flexible working hours. 12-20 hours/ week.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Website improvements, written content, uploading new products to the website regularly.
- Creating brand identity & Developing Marketing Campaigns.
- Management of the Weekly Newsletter.
- Implementing strategy to improve and maintain 5 star Trust Pilot ratings.
- Management of social media accounts and blog.
- Managing photography of new products based on demand of new products for the website.
Other Aspects -
- To develop and communicate an expert knowledge of the company’s product products and services
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of processes within the company and committing to its success
- Reporting to Operations Director.
- Third level Qualifications in Marketing related degree desirable.
- English qualification essential (GCSE/A- Level grade B or above)
- Packaging experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- SEO knowledge desirable.
- Highly driven and self-motivated with desire to add value to the business by working with own initiative
- Professional attitude with excellent attention to detail
- Must have a passion for marketing excellence and keeping up to date on trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and a polite phone manner.
- Highly self-motivated and results driven with the ability to work independently but also within a wider team environment.
- Good at multi-tasking and time managing in order to handle several tasks.
Application process: Please email a copy of your CV via the APPLY BUTTON.
1st & 2nd interview to be arranged depending availability.
Submission Deadline: Immediate Start
Equality Statement: Precious Packaging is committed to providing equality for all, encouraging mutual respect, and promoting the benefits of diversity. No worker, colleague or client will be discriminated against on grounds of their gender, disability, race, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
We aim to provide a working environment which is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying, so that everyone involved (staff, clients and visitors) can operate in a consistently fair and relaxed atmosphere.